Highly motivated web developer with one year of experience designing and developing web applications. Possesses excellent communication skills and a strong desire to learn. Skilled in aspects of front end development, such as working in React, as well as back end programming.
Libraries: jQuery, React, Redux, Material-UI, Three.js
Back End: Node.js, PHP, SQL, MySQL, MongoDB
Frameworks: Express, Laravel, Next.js, Gatsby
Tools: Git, npm, Composer, Webpack, Gulp.js
Operating Systems: Linux, macOS, Windows
TravelStar | Travel App (https://travelstar.herokuapp.com)
• Designed interfaces using jQuery UI and created a logo in SVG format using Adobe Illustrator.
Wino | Wine Cellar App (https://winoapp.herokuapp.com)
• Created an authentication system in Mongoose ODM with bcrypt for password hashing and salting.
Portfolio Site (https://mconrad.com)
• Developed CSS stylesheets using Sass/SCSS precompiler to allow for a modular structure.
• Refactored code in order to improve its readability, functionality, and overall internal structure.
Website Template (https://matthew-conrad.github.io/anderson-gage)
• Designed UI mockups in Balsamiq Cloud and manipulated images using Adobe Photoshop.
• Utilized CSS Grid, Flexbox, and media queries in a mobile-first approach to responsive web design.
Art Institute of Seattle,
Finished 43 credits toward the Bachelor of Arts
Ramstein American High School